Family Law is an area of the law that deals with family-related issues and domestic relations including, but not limited to:
- The nature of marriage, civil unions, and domestic partnerships.
- Issues arising during marriage, including spousal abuse, legitimacy, adoption, surrogacy, child abuse, and child abduction.
- The termination of the relationship and ancillary matters including divorce, annulment, property settlements, alimony, and parental responsibility orders.
Our law firm, Arcadier & Associates, P.A., can guide you through the complicated and delicate issues of family law.
Our attorneys’ counseling includes, but is not limited to:
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Child custody and time sharing issues
- Child support
- Cohabitation agreements
- Equitable distribution including asset and debt distribution
- Marital dissolutions / divorces
- Name changes
- Negotiation of separation agreements
- Nuptial Agreements
- Prenuptial agreements
- Spousal support and alimony
To understand your rights when a family law need arises, you should seek the advice of an experienced attorney or law firm that has the dedication to aggressively represent your interests. Because Florida laws are specific to family law issues that arise in Florida, it is important to seek the advice of an attorney who practices law in Florida. Additionally, because family law trial practice is also different from County to County, you should seek advice or assistance from attorneys and trial lawyers who dedicate their practice in the County where the family law issue arises. Arcadier & Associates, P.A. is a local firm in Brevard County, Melbourne, Florida. Our law firm can guide you through the process of personal injury matters, especially those that occur within the Jurisdiction of Central Florida, Brevard County, and its municipalities, such as Melbourne, Viera, Palm Bay and Cocoa Beach.
Visit our Blog to read posts
about Family Law.